Connecting ClicSmart Wi-Fi Smart Plug to Internet Connection
Please see the following directions on how to get your ClicSmart Smart Plug connected to Wi-Fi:
- In the ClicSmart App, tap on the blue gear, located in the upper-left corner. This will open the “Device Edit” menu (you will see gears pop up over all of your devices).
- Tap on the device you would like to pair to Wi-Fi. This will take you to that device’s settings menu.
- Tap on “Change Wi-Fi Information.” From here, you should be prompted with a selection of local networks in your area.
- Select your Wi-Fi network from the list. You will be prompted to enter your network’s Wi-Fi password.
- Enter your Wi-Fi password and tap “OK” This should take you back to the device’s settings menu.
- Your Wi-Fi Connection should now show as “Connected.” Be sure to tap on “Save” located in the upper-right corner
- Congratulations! Your device should now be connected to Wi-Fi!
© 2015-2023 Simply Smart Home. All rights reserved.
App Store and the App Store logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. Google Play, Google Photos, the Google Play logo, and the Google Photos logo are trademarks of Google LLC.