ClicSmart Smart Plug Installation
Please follow the steps below to install your ClicSmart Wi-Fi Smart Plug.
- Plug your ClicSmart Wi-Fi Smart Plug into the 120 Volt power outlet that you want to control.
- Download the free companion App, CLICSMART from the Google Play or Apple Store.
- Pair your ClicSmart Wi-Fi Smart Plug with the companion App.
- Be sure that you are in close proximity (5-10ft) of your ClicSmart Wi-Fi Smart Plug during this initial process.
- Launch the App, and press (+) to Add a Device.
- Select “Smart Outlet”
- Press the power button on the left side of ClicSmart Wi-Fi Smart Plug to introduce the connection.
- If you are prompted for a Firmware update, please download the update.
- Stay close to your phone to make sure the screen does not go to sleep!
- You will be prompted to insert your Wi-Fi information. Please key in your secure Wi-Fi SSID and password correctly. This step will enable you to control your ClicSmart Wi-Fi Smart Plug while you are away from home, anytime, anywhere!
- Follow the onscreen prompts to select ClicSmart location, and then continue to name your device.
- All done! Your ClicSmart is now ready to be controlled via smartphone.
© 2015-2023 Simply Smart Home. All rights reserved.
App Store and the App Store logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. Google Play, Google Photos, the Google Play logo, and the Google Photos logo are trademarks of Google LLC.