You can expect your Switchmate order to ship within 1-2 business days of your order. Once shipped, the transit time varries dependent upon what shipping you select at checkout.
Yes! If you have purchased an incorrect model, we will happily exchange it for you at no extra charge. You must have proof of your purchase from any of our privately owned websites and be within the 90 day exchange period. If you have purchased from a retailer, please exchange based on the policies of the retailer where you purchased from.
Yes! For any reason if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you have 90 days to return. You must have proof of your purchase from any of our privately owned websites and be within the 90 day return period. If you have purchased from a retailer, please return based on the policies of the retailer where you purchased from. Purchases from retailers are not accepted for a refund.
- Launch the Switchmate App and tap on the gear icon on at the top of the home screen.
- Scroll down and tap on “Device Info.” At the bottom of the screen choose “Factory Reset.”
- After factory reset is performed, close out of your Switchmate App and restart your phone or tablet. Make sure your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are both “on” upon restart.
- Depending on the device you have, remove the batteries or unplug your Switchmate, wait a few moments, then reinstall.
- Launch the Switchmate App and set up your timer preferences again.
The Welcome Home feature is designed to turn lights on once per day as the paired phone or tablet comes within range (~30 meters) of your Switchmate/Simply Smart product! Once activated by your Smartphone, your Switchmate product will stay ON for the preset time of your choosing. This is ideal for coming home at night, if you are carrying multiple things and don’t have the ability to locate and reach your light switch in the dark. To use this feature, please make sure your Location Settings are ON!
To Verify Location is on:
iOS: Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Scroll down to Switchmate App > Choose Always On
Android: Swipe down on home screen > Settings gear icon > Scroll down to Personal> Location > App > On