What’s in the Box:
- Switchmate Power Receptacle
- Warranty Guide
- Quick Start Guides – 1 English, 1 French/Spanish
- 2 Built-In USB charging ports (charge phones, tablets, smart watches, etc.)
- 2 on/off switches, one for each plug
- 4 custom timers (2 per plug)
- Welcome Home feature
- Optional soft LED nightlight around the beveled edge
How Do I Connect my Switchmate Power to Wi-Fi after pairing to the Switchmate App?
- In the event you were unable to enter your Wi-Fi information when prompted during initial pairing to the Switchmate App, here are the steps on how to get set-up!
- Launch the Switchmate App and tap the gear located at the top of the home screen.
- Tap on one of your Power Outlet icons.
- Tap “Change Wi-Fi Information.” From here, a list should populate of all Wi-Fi networks within range.
- Select your Wi-Fi network from the list.
- Enter your Wi-Fi password and tap “OK.”
- Your Wi-Fi Connection should now be listed as “Connected.” Be sure to tap on “Save,” located at the top of the screen.
- Congratulations! Your Power should now be connected to Wi-Fi successfully!
What are the Input / Output Specifications for the Switchmate Power?
Input / Output Specs for the Switchmate Power are as follows:
Input: 120V~ AC 60Hz 15A
Output: 120V~ AC 15A total Max
USB Output: 5V / 2A total Max